Happy two months, Benjamin!
You've had a busy and exciting month! You met your GrammaDonna and GrandpapaGary for the first time! I think it was love at first sight. ;) You had so much fun reading books, being held 24/7 and playing with your new black and white skunk!
It was also my first extended amount of time away from you (a whopping five hours! haha) --- although I missed you terribly, I knew you were in good hands with your grandparents!
At your six week appointment, you weighed 12 lbs 6 oz and were 23 inches long. You fall in the 83rd percentile for height, 81st for weight and 94th for head circumference. You are getting so big so quickly! You had your first round of vaccinations at this appointment ---- 3 shots. You were a champ! You only cried until I picked you up and rocked you. You ended up with a slight fever from your shots and we spent most of the day cuddling. I think Daddy gets to take you to your 4 month appointment for your next shots... ;)
Your Grandpa Randy drove in from Colorado to meet you! You were showered with Huskers gear and I think you like all the red and black outfits! ;) We had a lot of fun going on walks at the park before the weather got cold. You had a lot of fun with your Grandpa!
We went on our first trip with you at 7 weeks old. We drove to Chicago and you met your Uncle Randy for the first time! Then we flew to Arizona for your Aunt Brittany's wedding. You were awesome on the flight --- slept the entire time both on the trip there and back to Chicago. I wore you in a Moby wrap and you seemed pretty content flying. You met your Aunt Brittany, Uncle Chris, Uncle Nick and even your dad's best friend, Uncle Patrick! You slept during the wedding and most of the reception. Everyone kept saying you were such a good baby, and we couldn't agree more. :) You really are spoiling us!
![]() |
| Yo. |
You are becoming more alert every day. You are sleeping 6-7 hour stretches pretty consistently at night. A few nights ago, you slept for 8 hours! I'm not ready to say you're sleeping through the night quite yet, but I think we're getting there! You are wearing 0-3 month clothing, but some of those clothes are getting too small. This month we've really noticed how alert you've become. You love reading books and playing with your playmat. You're lifting your head so high and turning it from side to side. You love tummy time, and you love to be held upright so you can look at the world around you. You are so curious! You love looking in the mirror, and you LOVE your daddy. He makes you laugh so much! Our favorite development this month is your smile. We do everything possible to make you smile, including singing silly songs. ;)
![]() |
| red light! |
dislikes: being hungry, your bouncy chair, jurgen klinnsman*
We can't wait to see what month 3 brings!
![]() |
| just chillin' |
![]() |
| mommy's so funny ;) |





























1 comment:
Amazing how much Ben has changed in 1 month! Love all the pictures. :-)
Post a Comment