21 weeks
22 weeks
How Far Along? 22 weeks. We forgot to take pictures in AZ, so I had to make due with the selfie I sent Momma Andersen at 21 weeks. ;)
Size of the Baby? Baby G is the size of a spaghetti squash. He is 8 inches and 1lbs!
Maternity Clothes? Remember when I said I cut myself off?? Was I fooling anyone?? I did get a few tank tops yesterday at Old Navy. It's already getting humid out here!!
Stretch Marks? HA.
Gender? BOY! We're so excited to be having a boy. I may or may not have bought a really cute outfit on clearance at Target last week...it may or may not have featured a little sweater vest...
Name? Ben! Middle name TBD.
Sleep? Sleeping well, most nights. Couldn't ask for more than that right now.
Cravings? Pickles. Strawberries. Smoothies. Pistachio muffins. ;)
What I Miss? Family! It was so nice being able to see Dave's family in AZ last weekend. Also missing my good friends who are also going through some significant changes in their lives ---- moving to a new state, engaged; etc.
Okay, I miss wine a lot, too. ;)
Movement? Yes! Pretty consistently when I've been sitting down for a bit or have just eaten, haha. I can't wait for Dave to be able to feel him move!
Symptoms? Fatigue is back! Not as bad as before, but I slept 12 hours in AZ after "laying down to rest for 15 minutes". It was glorious.
Belly Button? In, and I suspect will be in for quite a while!
Best Moment of the week?
21 weeks: spending the weekend in AZ! It was great to see Dave's family and also spend time with his bestie Patrick. I met the other bridesmaids in Britt's wedding and they were so sweet. I can't wait to spend the weekend in Vegas with them in June! We picked out super cute bridesmaid dresses and without spilling any details Britt's wedding dress is gorgeous. Can't wait for that celebration in the Fall!
22 weeks: I helped put on a fundraising event with Junior League of Cedar Rapids. We've been meeting weekly for the last couple of months and finally had the event Saturday. Dave and I also took Ginny on a long walk at the forest preserve and finished painting the nursery. It was an exhausting yet fulfilling weekend!
Looking forward to: We switched our Babymoon to Des Moines! We decided to be a little more low-key and spend Saturday at the Des Moines farmers market, have some yummy food and go to an Iowa Cubs game Saturday night. I'm glad we changed our plans --- that weekend sounds just perfect right about now! Plus, it's never too early to work on Ben being a cubs fan --- even in utero. ;)







4 comments:
You have to start them early. Especially since Thom already wants to buy him a White Sox shirt...
That White Sox shirt will make good kindling for summer bonfires. ;)
The dress is really cute! I love how your cravings are ever changing. :-)
Can't wait to see you in two weeks in Vegas!!!!
Post a Comment