Bump Date: Week 19

Monday, April 28, 2014 |

Please excuse the coats behind me. ;) 

How Far Along?  19 weeks. 
Size of the Baby? Baby G is the size of a mango. He/She weighs .5 lbs and is 6 inches. 
Maternity Clothes? Yes, ma'am! Please put me on speed dial/text if you see Old Navy having a store-wide sale. 
Stretch Marks? HA. 
Gender? We will know this week (Thursday --- expect a text or email)!! I've been saying "she" a lot more now, but it is also in my nature to second-guess myself and then guess incorrectly. ;) Basically, I have no idea and am excited to find out! 
Name? We've had a boy name set since the days we were dating. We think we have two solid girl names, but that could change! 
Sleep? Sleeping really well at night - most nights. Ginny kept us up last night. I think she's trying to prepare us for what's ahead. 
Cravings? This week was all about Mexican food. That's pretty much my norm, though. ;) 
What I Miss? Friends and family that are far away (though fortunately a quick drive/flight from us). 
Movement? Possibly some flutters but I don't know that I can really tell if that's the baby or not! :) 
Symptoms? Thankfully, this pregnancy has been relatively symptom-free. It is too early to be nesting, so Dave should probably get ready for that, because I am going crazy with wanting to clean/organize/complete projects. There are so many house projects that we've been putting off that I would like to get done before baby G arrives. I am trying to get as much done while I have the energy and motivation! So far, good progress has been made on the room we threw all our random stuff office aka soon to be guest bedroom. 
Belly Button? In, and I suspect will be in for quite a while! 
Best Moment of the week? I went out to dinner with two good friends that are moms, and we literally talked about babies the entire time. I suspect I know what my favorite moment of this week will be! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! Very nice picture (perhaps an update to FB?)...we need one with Dave in it too. :-) Can't wait to find out boy or girl! Either way will be exciting. :-) I will check out our Old Navy...it is a large one and we have like 100 of them here...I need to send you a picture of me pregnant with Randy and you to see if we carry the same. Love you all!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home