25 weeks
17 weeks for comparison
How Far Along? 25 weeks (forgot to take a picture this week, but I thought you'd enjoy my toes starting to disappear! Also, you can see that Ben is sitting towards the right side, haha)
Size of the Baby? Baby G is the size of an eggplant. He is 9 inches long and 1.7 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, ma'am!
Stretch Marks? Sadly, not from this baby! Who'd have figured.
Gender? Boy!
Name? Benjamin "Benny Bear" Garbe
Sleep? Decent!
Cravings? Whole milk. I know I'm grossing some people out with that one (except my Katie Mo! Skim milk is water! haha).
.....and Stella.
What I Miss? Running. :) I am also adjusting to not being able to do the things I used to without really paying for it the next day.
Movement? Yes! Lots of movement! Coolest feeling ever. If we play music on the stereo he kicks A TON. In Vegas during the Beatles LOVE Cirque show, he was kicking hard the entire time. Especially during "Hey Jude". Kid has good taste. ;)
Symptoms? I had the worst. heartburn. of. my. life. this week. It kept me awake, I ate tums, which I hate the texture of but I just HAD to stop the heartburn and get some sleep. I used my pregnancy pillow behind my back to elevate myself. It was NOT fun. I think I figured out that all the strawberries/strawberry smoothies I was consuming was leading to the heartburn, because once I stopped eating that fruit I haven't had bad heartburn. I was also getting "morning sickness" around 3:00 - 4:00 every day until I stopped eating strawberries. Perhaps my first true aversion?? Other symptoms: Pregnancy brain (did you notice this weekend, Britt??? haha). I'm also completely rational 100% of the time, just ask Dave. ;)
Belly Button? In, and I suspect will be in for quite a while!
Best Moment of the week? Celebrating Britt's bachelorette party!! The girls were so sweet and fun, I'm so glad to be in the bridal party with them! Some highlights: flying in over the strip, seeing some of the sights, gelato, yummy dinners (um, I may or may not have tried a million bites a bite of every girl's dinner one night...), spending the day at the pool, Cirque show, and other shenanigans that must stay in Vegas. ;) hehehe
Looking forward to: Heading to Schaumburg this weekend for our first baby shower with the Garbe family! Ben has been SO spoiled already, the kindness of family and friends has been wonderfully overwhelming!
Some Vegas pics:













2 comments:
Renee this past weekend was sooo much fun! Thank you sooo much for coming out and for all your planning. It was such a FABULOUS weekend. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better! We'll have to go back to Vegas again after little baby G is born and you can drink, it is cooler out and we can walk around more and see the other hotels, and go to another Cirque show. :) Love and miss you!!!!
Ben Beckam Garbe needs his moo juice! I love whole milk. Skim is some nasty sh*&...Love that he is a dancer already...you need to get him some head phones on your belly.I remember going to the grocery store with a list and forgetting to get half....now that I think of it that hasn't changed back. ;-) Love the slot machine photo!
Post a Comment