Week 28
How Far Along? 28 weeks. Officially in the 3rd trimester!
Size of the Baby? Baby G is the size of a head of cauliflower. He is approximately 16 in, 2.5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, ma'am!
Stretch Marks? I plead the fifth.
Gender? Boy!
Name? Future US soccer star Ben Garbe!
Sleep? Been sleeping fairly well. I get up a lot at night and try not to trip over my furry friend Ginny.
Cravings? I don't even know anymore. Can you just want food? Like, all the food?
What I Miss? Running. Sitting for a period of time without getting a back ache. ;)
Movement? Yes! Lost of movement.
Symptoms? HEARTBURN. But I'm not helping anything by wanting to eat Mexican food all of the time.
Belly Button? In, and I suspect will be in for quite a while!
Best Moment of the week? USA advancing in the World Cup! Grandpa Andersen visiting!
Looking forward to: I needed today off. Maternity leave could not come at a better time for me at work ---- although I will caring for someone who 100% depends on me (and Dave!!), it will be ONE person that I can focus on rather than the 200 patients I've accumulated on my caseload (read: burned. out. big time!). This girl needs a change of pace ---- even if it's a huge, adorable, presumably perfect (what?), life-altering change of pace! I'm also looking forward to putting the dresser together today with my dad, Dave putting the crib together today with my dad, and figuring out what artwork we want in the nursery. :)
Some pictures from our weekend! We ran up to Dickeyville, WI for some New Glarus beer (I stored some away for me post-baby!) and stopped by Park Farm Winery in Bankston, IA for some wood-fired pizza, wine (I maaaaybe had a delicious sip or two), and a gorgeous view.
*that glass picture is Dave's. Though pre-pregnancy that was my definition of a "sip", it is not currently. Sadly. ;)
Some pictures from our weekend! We ran up to Dickeyville, WI for some New Glarus beer (I stored some away for me post-baby!) and stopped by Park Farm Winery in Bankston, IA for some wood-fired pizza, wine (I maaaaybe had a delicious sip or two), and a gorgeous view.
*that glass picture is Dave's. Though pre-pregnancy that was my definition of a "sip", it is not currently. Sadly. ;)











1 comment:
They winery area is so pretty! Love the pictures and the wine looks yummy too.
Post a Comment