Bump Date: Week 26

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 |


Week 26

How Far Along?  26 weeks (last Friday...) 
Size of the Baby? Baby G is the size of an eggplant. He is holding out at 9 inches long but is now 2 lbs!
Maternity Clothes? Yes, ma'am! 
Stretch Marks? None from pregnancy so far! Go figure. ;)   
Gender? Boy! 
Name? Benjamin! Likely my maiden name for his middle name. 
Sleep? Still sleeping well once I fall asleep ---- hoping to keep that going for a while. Having some odd dreams, but that's pretty normal for me anyway. 
Cravings? No big cravings this particular week. 
What I Miss? Family and friends. I had an emotional moment last weekend in Schaumburg thinking of how wonderful it was to grow up in that suburb and wanting to end up in a great place for Ben to grow up. 
Movement? Yes! Lost of movement. :) 
Symptoms? Tums are my new best friend. 
Belly Button? In, and I suspect will be in for quite a while! 
Best Moment of the week? Heading to Schaumburg for the weekend and going to our first baby shower for Ben! I had a much needed day of rest on Saturday followed by the wonderful shower thrown by the Garbe family on Sunday. My jaw hurt after the shower from smiling so much. Thanks for taking some wonderful pictures, MommaDonna! I'm going to have to download some of those pictures for Ben's digital baby book. 
Looking forward to: A quiet weekend at home --- I am looking forward to working on our projects this weekend (painting closet doors, continuing to paint trim white; etc.) as well cheering on the USA to win over Portugal on Sunday!

Some weekend pictures: 








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was so good to see you last weekend and celebrate! Got my Ginny fix in and got to see Patti too!!! Patti - you look 20 years younger and I look 20 years older - LOL. Renee - you look fabulous as always :)

Anonymous said...

I had the most bizzare dreams while pregnant. I thought it was just me..LOL. Love all the pictures. Was so much fun to meet the Garbe clan and see Donna and Gary again. The shower was just lovely, Grandma Beth is a rockstar! You can always move back to Schaumburg..we will take you all!

Anonymous said...

Donna you look fabulous! Funny how we are posting at the same time. :-)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home