How Far Along? 27 weeks (last week of the 2nd trimester!)
Size of the Baby? Baby G is the size of a cucumber. He has new measurements now ---- so rather than being crown to rump, he is head-to-toe. Baby G is 15 inches and 2.2 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, ma'am! Except for US Soccer jerseys and flowy dresses. ;)
Stretch Marks? None from pregnancy so far!
Gender? Boy!
Name? Benjamin! Likely my maiden name for his middle name.
Sleep? I either have a hard time falling asleep and staying up late or I'm falling asleep promptly at 9PM once my head hits the pillow. I also seem to be waking up a bit after midnight when Ben starts kicking a lot.
Cravings? Sour cream with taco seasoning. Don't try it. It's addicting and guaranteed to give you heartburn. Tacos. I think Dave may need to take me out on a taco date this week!
What I Miss? Energy.
Movement? Yes! Lost of movement. I did an interesting 1990's prenatal yoga dvd and Ben kicked the whole time. He also seems to kick a lot during soccer games. ;)
Symptoms? Tums are my new best friend. Also Zantac. My back is aching, too, if I sit at work for too long. I think I may bring in a big workout ball to sit on. I'm hot all the time, so I'm glad the weather hasn't been too terrible!
Belly Button? In, and I suspect will be in for quite a while!
Best Moment of the week? Best: US win over Ghana last Monday. Worst: US tie in the last 30 seconds to Portugal yesterday evening. Though, there was an adorable baby girl at the bar yesterday wearing the onesie shown above and a really cute red/white/blue tutu. How could that not make ya smile. :D
Looking forward to: A visit from Grandpa Andersen this weekend! Hopefully a win/tie over Germany! Crib and dresser set-up and guest bedroom done! And also some much-needed days off from work. My last days off before baby Ben arrives this Fall. Oh --- and here's hoping I pass my glucose test on Friday ---- a summer without ice cream would be no fun at all. ;)






1 comment:
The time is flying by! Can't wait to see the pictures of the rooms. :-)
Post a Comment