Bump Date: Week 24

Wednesday, June 4, 2014 |


24 weeks

How Far Along?  24 weeks (picture taken last Friday! --- and I promise, Ben's monthly pictures will be taken with the dslr!!). Officially in the 6th month. 
Size of the Baby? Baby G is the size of an ear of corn. He is 8.5 inches and 1.5 lbs. 
Maternity Clothes? Daily! 
Stretch Marks? HA. 
Gender? BOY! 
Name? Ben! Middle name likely my maiden name. Unless the USA wins the world cup, then he's getting a soccer player's name. ;) 
Sleep? Sleeping okay ---- Ben likes to kick in the middle of the night, but so far he's small enough that I don't mind and can fall asleep pretty quickly after I wake up. 
Cravings? Strawberries. Taco dip this last weekend ---- and now I never want it again, haha. 
What I Miss? Running. :) Walking is nice, but I really miss getting a good run in --- especially when the weather is reeeaally nice. 
Movement? Yes! Dave was finally able to feel Ben kick earlier this week! :D 
Symptoms? Fatigue is back! 
Belly Button? In, and I suspect will be in for quite a while! 
Best Moment of the week? Dave feeling Ben kick for the first time! Usually Ben sits pretty low and he's not able to feel any kicking --- but on this particular day, Ben was up higher and closer to my ribcage. Very exciting, and soon enough he'll be able to feel him all the time. ;) We also ordered both the crib and Ben's dresser (that we are doubling as a changing table). His crib arrived already ---- we're planning on putting some of the furniture together later this month, when Grandpa Andersen is visiting. We still need to pick out some artwork and lighting. 
Looking forward to: Vegas this weekend for Britt's bachelorette party! I'm really proud of myself --- I haven't spilled any secrets yet. :) 0:) :D It will be a blast, and I'm most looking forward to spending time with some great girls and relaxing by the pool! 

Pretty sure I texted this to everyone over the weekend, but some Baby Gap cuteness for your Wednesday: 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it weird I want a cardigan exactly like that?

Anonymous said...

Prettiest picture yet! You are in the running for America's Next Expecting Model! Love it. :-) I am still holding out for David as the middle name. :-) Next boy can be Andersen Garbe...sigh...love that Anderson Cooper. ;-) I guess I had my time with naming babies...lol. Next Spring you can take Baby G on a nice run with your baby jogger! Can't wait to see nursery. Have a fun weekend and drink drink drink..water that is.

Anonymous said...

Love that Baby Gap jacket! Love your picture! Love this post! Have fun in Vegas! See you soon!!!

Unknown said...

Love love love your posts! And gosh Renee, you look FABULOUS! Baby Ben has a gorgeous mommy :) Can't wait to see you in just a couple days!!! So much fun!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home